dimanche 1 janvier 2012

First day of 2012

Every person who knows me also knows that I'm in love with music, I'm obsessed with music. I'm always searching for a new band, a new sound to breathe with. Because the music I'm listening to is a reflection of myself, and not a day goes by without it.
These days are sad days and I don't even know why. Maybe it's called melancholia.
Anyway, here is a little list of songs I love the most :

VAST - She visits me : HERE
Joanna Newsom - The book of right-on : HERE
Birdy - The A team (cover of Ed Sheeran) : HERE
Gotye - Somebody that you used to know (ft. Kimbra) : HERE
Devendra Benhardt - Some people ride the wave : HERE
Everly brothers - All I have to do is dream : HERE
N-Dubz - The man who can't be moved (cover of The script) : HERE
Lauren O' Connell (w/ Ryan Lerman) - I belong to you : HERE
James Vincent McMorrow - If I had a boat : HERE

Now that we've established that I love music, you may know some other things about me :

1# - Today I've deleted my Facebook account.
I only posted some silly quotes and some music videos of singers I like so it's not a drama I'm not on Facebook anymore. And I was under the impression of being constantly judge. Maybe I'm a little paranoid but I don't feel the need to expose my life and to read other people's life. So I deleted my account, and it's for the best.

2# - I love typography.
I'm a little obsessed with it actually.


In fact I'm a little obsessed with many things I discovered over the years. Typography, mobile, Apple products, TV shows, scandinavian and swedish design, hands, music...
I'll get a new desk in about 2 or 3 weeks, so I'll post some pictures of my little but charming flat.

It's all for now. See ya !

1 commentaire:

Emilie a dit…

I started listening to VAST after watching the Castle video you posted on your French blog. I really like the band, they have some pretty good songs! Their music is rather dark but that's the kind of things that I like. "Take Me With You", "Everything Has Changed" and "She Found Out" are probably my favorite pieces. And "She Visits Me" is the best by far! :-)
Oh and your new iPhone case is *really* cool! :-)
By the way, thank you for changing the font and the comment form. Much better now, yay!