samedi 31 décembre 2011

But you are young

I'm finishing this new year listening to a James Vincent McMorrow's song called Follow you down to the read oak tree, which is a truly beautiful song. A little sad but that's alright, we need to be sad from time to time.
I don't need to resume 2011, this year sucked like the others, and in a weird way. But again, it's alright, life is made of weird things and we survive anyway. 2012 will be no different, and the only thing I'm sure of is that things will change over the year, as it always had.

So have a nice first day of 2012, and get back to work !



"See I have not, I have not grown cold
I have stole from men who have stole from those
with their arms so thin and their skin so old
but you are young, you are young, you are young"

1 commentaire:

Emilie a dit…

Silly French title, indeed! ;-)

New year, new blog. That's fine, I get it. But deleting your Facebook account? Really? :-( Well, I get it too, though. Anyway, I hope this new place will reflect all the good things you used to post elsewhere and all the good thoughts coming from your (always) creative mind. And by the way, I like the song!

Just one thing, however: I have some difficulties reading the blog because of the font you chose. Either it's too small, or the handwritten style is a bit confusing, or maybe I'm just an old woman with deteriorating eyesight... ;-)

Oops no, I've got something else to ask: I can only post comments via "openID" or a Google account. Can you make it possible for people to post comments by simply using their name/url just like on your French blog? Thank you, m'am! And happy new year!